Saturday, December 10, 2011

With You

Incline.
Motion is evasive, rigidity morbid,
And so I bend towards you,
Knowing I leave one half behind,
Whilst seeking the scent I never find,
Within.
Ignorance is futile, knowledge mundane,
And so I scrutinize you,
Knowing I will not fathom your mind,
Whilst seeking the thoughts I never find,
Within.
Freedom is ungracious, restraint indignant,
And so I am with you,
Knowing I will love the love that binds,
Whilst seeking the world I hope to find,
Within.
And with you.

4 comments:

  1. Its pretty romantic, yes.
    But also selfish. And its very natural to be selfish (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. True love is when you love out of selfishness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taalaash-e-haqq mein na duniya chhor ai zaahid.
    Kaaheen ka bhee na raheyga agar khuda na mila.

    (Preacher do not abandon the world in the quest of truth.
    If you do not find God, you will belong neither here nor there.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a related note, the quest of truth, for the love of God.. seems futile to me.. \

    ReplyDelete