Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Negative Space


I held the sphere of this world and remodeled it into a block.
Where there were three perpendicular directions in space in the ball of the earth,
I made infinite radial dimensions that bundled into a rectangular planet.
What difference did these shapes make?
What difference did it make to where I stand, when where I stood was outside the plane of actuality?
None at all.
Except then, when the radius corresponding to the fourth dimension of time sprang back and forth and blew up the universe into fragmented points.
Then, when those points got scattered, arose a world of multiple perspectives wherein I was part of that plane, or volume, or multidimensional something.
At that point of radius, the shape did make a difference--

For it ceased to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment